페이지

2014년 3월 16일 일요일

My thought.. after week1 and 2

After trying those tasks of week1 and 2 , I was surprised, pretty much shocked!!! I only knew about NAVER, the hottest website in Korea and I have to say that I was just like a frog in a deep deep well (It's a Korean way to express somebody who doesn't try to know all around but is satisfied with the present itself only). Goggle Universe is really clever and people in Korea should come out from the well and see around and have to see how clever Google plays tons of information. really happy to step out from my previous world and thank Jeff for letting me looking around and having a chance to open my eyes.

Of course I am still wondering around and don't know where to go! but i am sure that I can get a help and will enjoy these soon!!

This is genius!!! Love it!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기