페이지

2014년 5월 9일 금요일

Week 9-10 What tool I may apply in my class





Among those tools from Week 9-10, Mapsengine attracts me most. Asking and explaining how to get to the destination in English are crucial for students to use in their real life. But unfortunately in the text book, there are some examples of maps which students don't even know where those are and aren't comfortable with those names of the streets and certainly the maps would contextualize less than the one they know and are familiar with. So I would like to capture where they know to use it in my class or simply let paired students use Mapsengine with some directions in English, one explains how to get and another listens, looks for and pins the destination. I expect the motivation and contextualization of my students to bump up!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기